Glowso™ Collagen Supplement for Skin
The ingredients in GLOWSO™ have shown to do the following within 4 weeks;
Increase collagen in the skin by 65%
Reduce crowsfeet by 32%
Increase elastin by 18%
Increase in skin elasticity by 10%
Contains: bioactive collagen + kakadu plum + lutein & zeaxanthin (marigold extracts) + Zinc + Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Biotin
GLOWSO is a therapeutic complementary medicine that is backed by nature and science.
More Product Information
- Hydrolysed Collagen 833.33mg
- Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) fruit flesh extract 1.67mg
- – Derived from Terminalia ferdinandiana fruit flesh dry 16.7mg
- Lutein 4.662mg
- Zeathanthin 266.4mcg
- Ascorbic acid 16.67mg
- Biotin 866.7mcg
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 27.55mg
- – Equiv. d-alpha-tocopherol 33.33IU
- Zinc citrate dihydrate 31.15mg
- – Zinc 10mg
- Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day with food
- Maintenance: Take 1 tablet daily with food
- Or take as directed by your healthcare professional
Collagen is the major structural component of skin, comprising about 80 % of its dry weight. Skin properties are known to be affected by endogenous and environmental factors including aging, ultraviolet radiation, hormones and nutrition. GLOWSO’s collagen peptides can stimulate skin metabolism and counteract the loss of collagenous extracellular matrix from the inside. When these collagen peptides are taken you can experience noticeably firmer and smoother skin with fewer wrinkles. The positive effect of collagen peptides also shows in an improved skin surface structure, reducing cellulite and a faster nail growth with reportedly less chipping of fingernails. The specific peptides of GLOWSO ™ are recognized by the fibroblast cells in the dermal layer of the skin as collagen fragments like those resulting from catabolic activities. Therefore they are stimulated to increase their collagen metabolism to counter-balance the pretended collagen degradation in the dermis. The result is a considerably higher production of dermal collagen and overall extracellular matrix, replacing what is lost through aging and environmental influences.
lutein and zeaxanthin
These are powerful antioxidants from the Marigold flower and have many super powers of protecting your body and skin. Free radicals in the body can lead to oxidative stress. This can cause breakdown of DNA, lipids, and proteins and pathogenesis of cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases, and skin aging. Due to these ingredients in GLOWSO™ it has the ability to be a powerful antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body and decreases free radical damage to body cell.
We use Native K Kakadu Plum which is sourced from Northern Australia. The scientific name is Terminalia ferdinandiana. It is sustainably sourced through indigenous communities in Australia.
- ✓ highest natural source of vitamin C – no synthetic vitamin C
- ✓ immunity – boost immune system function
- ✓ beauty – enhance collagen formation
- ✓ antioxidant – rich source of powerful antioxidants
Native K Kakadu plum is a unique & native fruit grown in Australia with the world’s highest recorded source of natural vitamin C (up to 17%)
Biotin – Zinc – Absorbic acid – Vitamin E
- Q: What dosage should I take? There are 2 recommended dosages on the label. To get great results for skin health and appearance its best to take 3 tablets with food daily. You can take this dose for as long as you like or until you get the desired results you want. The maintenance dose is 1 a day. This dose is great for when you just want to maintain the results you have.
- Q: Can I take GLOWSO™ if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding? It is not recommended to take GLOWSO™ when pregnant or breast feeding. GLOWSO™ if a very safe product but there are ingredients in GLOWSO™ that haven’t had the safety studies done on pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Q: Do I need to take GLOWSO™ with food? Yes, please take GLOWSO™ with food. This means that the tablets will be digested and absorbed more effectively.
- Q: Can I take the 3 tablets at once? Yes, you can take 3 tablets at once or spread the dose throughout the day.
- Q: How long does it take to see results? Results are going to vary from person to person. From our experience results start to be seen after 4 weeks consistently taking 3 tablets a day.
- Q: Is GLOWSO™ Vegan? GLOWSO™ is not vegan. The bioactive collagen peptides in GLOWSO™ are bovine sourced and is taken from the hide. The collagen peptides are taken from a by-product that is normally thrown out from the beef industry. We have chosen these peptides as they are the most effective for skin regeneration. We are extremely happy with the company we source them from as they are the most respected and ethical manufacturer in the world.
- Q: Does GLOWSO™ contain wheat, eggs, nuts, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives? GLOWSO™ is wheat, yeast, eggs, nuts, artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives free.
- Q: Is GLOWSO™ a halal product? Yes, GLOWSO™ is Halal certified. View Certification click Here
Clare, 43: “My husband mentioned that something is different with my skin, you look fresher or something, that’s incredible coming from my husband that doesn’t notice anything.”
Jacinta, 24: “My skin looks so much better, in 3 weeks, my acne has improved, and the redness has decreased.”
Karen, 38: “I feel so good that Im doing this for myself, its my act of selfcare that I do every day.”
Michelle, 35: “I take Glowso religiously and I’ve noticed that the fine lines around my eyes have improved.”